Archives Management Centers specializes in records management! This means specialized systems and expertise already set up to organize and manage all of your records quickly, easily and accurately, no matter how complex your needs may be.
AMC’s records management staff routinely handle one-time, periodic and ongoing records management projects with ease, including file folder indexing, inventory set up with retention schedules, purging, document destruction and relocation.
Indexing & Inventory Services :
- Indexing – File folders contain several fields of information. Indexing that information into searchable reference fields makes finding the file virtually instantaneous and eliminates costly manual searches.
- Inventory Setup – We can help organize your inventory using specific numbering systems, easy-to-understand descriptions and retention schedules, so you always know exactly what you have, where it’s located, and when it’s scheduled for destruction.
- Inventory Clean-up – We also help re-organize and re-categorize your records into a better system, repack records as needed, and “fill-in-the-blanks” in your current inventory, so you have a better handle on what you have and are sure you are only retaining what you need.
- Audits – An on-site audit review room is available to all of our customers who want to review or audit their records, or we can transport them to an off-site audit review location if that’s what you prefer.
- Special Searches –The AMC team excels at searching for files or documents that were misfiled prior to being sent to our storage facility—we’re happy to help find those missing records you’ve been looking for!
Please contact us to learn more about how AMC’s expertise in organizing, cataloging and indexing your records can help you know exactly what you have and where it’s located so you can always find the information you need.